Your journey has led you here. This is not the end. It’s the beginning of something great. You have something to contribute with to our community. We would love to share your valuable thoughts in front of our friends.
Please review the following guidelines before submitting your article.
Article submission guidelines:
- 800-1500 words.
- Original – we can’t re-publish content.
- The article is geared to the Stuttering Habits audience. It’s in their best interest.
- Follows our PURE values. Practical, User-oriented, Researched and has an Edge.
- Include a meta description for social media and SEO. It should be no longer than 160 characters.
The guidelines will help you increase your chances of being selected and accepted for publication and sharing through Stuttering Habits. If your article is selected you will hear from us within 48 hours. Remember that we live in Denmark and that there may be a time zone difference.
Every article is subject to editing. This includes headline changes, content changes and appropriate images can be added. Also, links can be added if appropriate.
What’s on your mind?
Subjects of interest fall into one of our categories: Mental, Social, Life-lessons, and Work. See People expect you to stutter as an example.
Questions to ask and answer when writign for us:
- How did you overcome stuttering?
- Where are you struggling and what do you do about it?
- How are you reclaiming your life from stuttering and anxiety?
- How do you manage public speaking?
- How has your life changed since you overcame stuttering?
- What has stuttering given you?
- How are you constructing your day?
Currently, we cannot pay for articles, but we are working on it. What we can do is promote your articles like we promote our own.
Get in touch
If you want to contribute send me a buzz to [email protected]