|Time spend||15 minutes daily|
Smalltalk – from major anxiety to owning it
I used to have problems with smalltalk. My stutter would be worst when asking or answering questions. Often I found myself in a situation, where I didn’t ask a question, even though I was dying to know the answer or wanted to contribute with a gold nugget. I would remain silent.
At some point I decided to wear headphones all the time. That way I looked really cool and busy. That prevented smalltalk for a long time.
I hated it.
I decided to learn How to make myself more interesting and really own smalltalk.
That’s what I did. All the gold nuggets I learned on that journey I give you for free.
By the end of this course you will know:
– that trust is the main point for smalltalk
– that smalltalk is about giving
– at least 3 safe topics to talk about
– that smalltalk is about the relation; not the content
– how to end conversations
– your limitations to enter smalltalk